We customize our services to fit the needs of our clients. Please contact us for a free consultation about how we can best suit your needs.
Home visits: Home visits are done by our caring registered nurse and usually last about one hour for an individual or one-and-a-half hours for a couple.
- Create a safe and supportive environment for clients to talk over their concerns, needs, and goals
- Prioritize clients’ needs by developing a personalized action plan
- Reduce medication errors by checking that medications are being taken appropriately
- Provide support and guidance over the phone when questions arise
- Promoting peace of mind in family members by communicating with them about their loved ones after each visit
Primary and specialty doctor visits: Our experienced registered nurse meets the client at the doctor’s office.
- Verify that clients receive the correct and appropriate medications by reviewing medications with the doctor
- Make sure all of our clients’ questions and concerns are addressed during the visit
- Provide continuity of care ensuring each doctor receives pertinent medical records and information
- Email or phone family members to make sure they are up to date on clients’ visits to the doctor